Monday, May 29, 2017

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge (Friends Forever)


Hi, Crafters!
It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2!
Remember to always include a 
Cricut cartridge cut or Cricut digital library cut 
on your project plus the current theme. 

This Week's Challenge Theme


May 29 - Friends Forever

My Design Team Project


Cricut Cuts
Pirate, Treasure Chest, Tree - Buccaneer (print then cut)

Other Supplies
Lawn Fawn stitched landscape dies
My Create Time waves stitched dies
Cloud embossing folder
Stampin' Up Modern Label punch


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to link up your Cricut project over at Bitten By the Bug 2!

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the pirate theme <3
    hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I just love this card and the scene you created. Total cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that print and cut feature - it really lets you add details that cuts alone won't do. Great card - love all the touches you added, including the embossing. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! This is too cute, and the embossing is especially eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis, this friendship card is darling!! I have been eyeing it since you first added it to the post and I must say - it is just sooo cute!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete