Thursday, October 29, 2015

Something To Crow About

Hi, everyone! A friend of mine posted a really cute project this week, and I asked her where in the world did she get that adorable cut file. She gave me the link to Treasure Box Designs. Oh my gosh. Have you been over there? The files are available for paper piecing and some for print 'n' cut. You know I love me some print 'n' cut lately, but for today's project I decided to use one of their cut files and paper piece it for you.  (Pssst...... they are having a SALE!)

  • Treasure Box Designs - Cuckoo Critters One
  • Solid cardstock & wood elements from Stampin' Up
  • Pattern Papers from stash
  • "Grass" cut with SU shredding scissors
  • A little inking.... a little foam tape....
  • Tag base from Silhouette store
I love how it turned out! I can't wait to play with some of their Christmas files!


Submitted:

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow!!

6 comments:

  1. Now this is one cute tag, Love the crow and how you distressed the paper.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, your crow is so cute~love the papers and fun distressed edges:) Great job my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    Yes I love their files too...Paper pieced crow is super fun!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too CUTE! What an Adorable Tag! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete