Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Hi, everyone!

I'm happy to report that Tom made it back from Canada safe and sound after being away for two weeks. I struggled with my eating while he was gone. I would skip meals, not track, snack too often, not to mention my 2-day chocolate fest.


Even after all of that, I weighed exactly to the ounce what I did last week.
I don't deserve that blessing, but I'll take it!
Now, it's time to get back on track and do this thing.
Do you know how hard it is to be good after you've slipped into laziness?
Don't ever find out. Just keep doing what you're suppose to be doing. Much less work that way.

See you again next week!

P.S. I just want to say. I am so happy and excited to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator again. It's silly how something like that can get me excited and make me smile at random times during the day. My Starter Kit came Monday, and I am having so much fun planning projects and videos for you guys. I'm even working on coming up with a Monthly Featured Stamp or some sort of Monthly Club for you guys. If you have any questions about Stampin' Up, or would like to JOIN MY TEAM, I'd love to hear from you!
Hugs!


 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how having our husbands at home help keep us on track. Bob flew to Bew Yirk yesterday. For dinner I ate a huge Mexican food feast. Ugh. No weight loss for:-(

    ReplyDelete