Monday, August 31, 2015

Stampin' Up Project Life Scrapbook Page


Did you all have a great weekend?!
We did. Saturday we went dream car shopping just for fun. Then Tom took us to eat at my favorite restaurant, Carrabba's Italian Grill. The rest of the day I played with my Scrapbook while everyone else did their Saturday thing. On Sunday we went grocery shopping and just hung out on the front screened in porch most of the day enjoying the cooler weather and occasional rain. Tom's mom stopped by for a visit too, and we talked about the half marathon Tom is doing in Lexington in November, and the family vacation in March to Myrtle Beach when he's doing the full marathon. I think she may go with us, all the kids, and the grandkids. It's going to be so fun!

There are two more Project Life pages I completed over the weekend. If you've never tried Project Life style scrapbooking, you may want to give it a try. It's as simple as slipping photos into pockets. You can add filler cards in pockets too. There can be as much embellishment as you want or even just photos and no embellishments. It's up to you. There is no wrong way. I like it because it's fast. It's fun. And the filler cards you can buy come in so many different themes and styles. It's a great, relaxing way to spend an afternoon.

Many different companies offer Project Life or Pocket Style scrapbooking supplies. When I found out that Stampin' Up carries the official Becky Higgins Project Life products, I was very impressed, and excited about that. So far I've only purchased the Happy Times Project Life Bundle. This Bundle comes with the Happy Times photopolymer stamp set, the Happy Times Card Assortment (100 cards in 3 different sizes), and the Happy Times Accessory pack (alpha stickers, washi tape, wood accessories, stickers, etc.) There are several different themes and styles in the Stampin' Up Catalog for Project Life on pages 146 - 147. Check them out. You can view them online too. Here's the link for that.  Don't feel like you have to choose traditional scrapbooking or Project Life. There is no reason why you can't incorporate both into your albums. I do. And many others do too.



Here is the third page I completed over the weekend.
I'll have one more to show you tomorrow.
If you have any questions about Project Life, Stampin' Up, Joining My Team, or anything, do not hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to talk crafting with you!


Products Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


OR these items can be purchased individually
(all are included in the BUNDLE above):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Additional stamps & inks used:
(I also used Fabulous Phrases stamp set which is now retired, but still available in the digital download format.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I enjoyed our visit today.
See you tomorrow! 

 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

1 comment:

  1. Janis this is really such a fun and bright project life page. The design papers and colours really complements your precious photos.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete