Monday, January 20, 2014

Get Well Soon!

Switching gears again today to show you a card I created with Sizzix dies that I got when I first started crafting. They are over 20 years old! I just had this stored in the closet, but Stacey told me how I could use these thick die cuts in the Cuttlebug. My friends are so smart. Thanks, Stacey! I just sandwiched the thick die between to B Plates and didn't use the A Plate at all. Worked like a charm.


Brown card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Black 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Car pattern 4" x 5 1/4"

Black 2 3/4" x 4 1/8"
Blue Gingham 2 5/8" x 4"

Black strip 4 1/4" x 1 5/8"
Red strip 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Embossed with Gears

Fiskars grass border punch
Cardz TV Stamps "Encouraging Thoughts"
Papers from Echo Park "Rough &Tumble"
Peachy Keen PK-490 "Everyday Character Face Assortment"

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I was up to. Enjoy your holiday if you have the day off. If you're having to work today, I hope it's a fantastic day for you! :) Janis

Submitted:
Pinspirational (photo inspiration)
The Male Room (get well for men)
Alphabet Challenge (Y is for Young one card)
Allsorts (buttons and bows)

10 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Aren't friends wonderful.
    Glad you got this to work.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That little guy is just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and what lovely happy colours Janis.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Buttons and Bows theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge, Janis!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love all the different layers you've used to create your scene! Way cool :) Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely creation - I have many of those thick Sizzix dies and they work great in the Cuttlebug - glad you were able to use it -have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable Janis- glad you were able to use it.I have that die-- I love my sizzix dies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fun! It's so nice to see someone else who still pulls out the "old" supplies...so glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for playing along with Pinspirational Challenges, hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got to use this little chap again, he's just right for our Get Well Soon challenge at The Male Room. Thanks for playing along

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, glad you got to use your dies again.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete