Monday, December 30, 2013

Sailboat Thank You Card

Happy Monday to you! Are you sending out any Thank You cards? Here's one I created over the weekend. I love all the layering.



Card Base KRAFT 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Black 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Pattern 5 1/4" x 4"

Black 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" (twice)
Pattern 2" x 3" (twice)

Black 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"
Pattern 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

Fish, sailboat, waves, and hearts all from the 


"Thank You" stamp and metal die from Stampin' Up "Bitty Banners"
Orange button from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe (Facebook store).


Love this boat banner!
All pattern papers from Simple Stories "I {HEART} Summer" from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe (Facebook store).

Submitted to Craft Your Passion (something new - new paper pad & SVG cut collection), and The Squirrel and the Fox (anything goes). 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Just so cheerful with the vibrant colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layers are adorable but the paper and design float my boat! TFS! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great new paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love all the layering, too, and the bright colours are so cheerful! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete