Wednesday, October 30, 2013

You're Too Kind

Today is the first posting for my new series, CATALOG CASE (copy and share everything).

I'll be CASE-ing (copy and sharing everything) from projects shown in the Stampin' Up annual catalog, mini catalogs, and other SU publications. You'll know what page of what catalog the project idea came from and the products and techniques I used to create my own project from just looking at the photo of the catalog project inspiration.

Today's CATALOG CASE comes from the 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog page 71.

Shop for any of the items listed below 24/7 at my online store HERE.

For my project, I used the following items:

Stamp Set:  
Too Kind  w 130447  c 130450
Paper Pumpkin (monthly kits) Splatter Stamp - You can find out more about Paper Pumpkin HERE

Inks:
Calypso Coral 126983
Real Red 126949
Wild Wasabi 126959
Night of Navy 126970

I used some thread from one of my Christmas Gifts last year that is not SU.

You can use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig tool to line up the 2-step stamping of the flowers precisely, or you can just wing it and stamp away. Depends on what your style is, and either way will work just fine.

Stamp-a-ma-jig  101049

For the splatter stamp, I inked up the stamp and stamped on scratch paper first then on my project to give a softer look in places.

For the flower tops, I inked up the stamps and stamped directly onto my project with each color. However, you can also stamp off the project first for a lighter shade using the same color.


I hope you enjoyed my first CATALOG CASE project! Enjoy your day. :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment