Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Crafty Friend

Good morning! I hope today is starting out purr-fect for you.
I just love this card I made today. I don't know why, but making cards just makes me smile.

#286
A2 size card base (5 1/2" x 4 1/2")
Background pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket.
Solid papers from Colorbox (Walmart)
DISNEY CLASSICS Cricut cartridge:
Kitty p. 26 cut @ 4". Keypad overlay Row 1, Column 6.


LACY LABELS Cricut cartridge:
HELLO cut @ 4 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 2, Column 2.


My Crafty Friend stamp from K Andrew Designs set "Crafty Friends".


Have a purr-fect day! Smiles! :) Janis

8 comments:

  1. Janis,
    Your kitty card is adorable. I love it.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love it.

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!!! I have that cartridge but have yet to cut anything from it. Slap my hand!! I have that bg paper you used, too!! In fact, I used it making a card this morning. You will have to visit me Saturday and see what I made!! Your kitty is just adorable. Has that 'oh no, I've been caught' look on it's face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! What a cute face. ;)

    Pam
    simply-pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card....I love it...crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am right there with you on creating cards makes me smile! I like the cat on this card paired with sent! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute! Now I wanna go make it! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete