Sunday, February 27, 2011

BUTTERFLY CARDS



A good friend of mine posted a very sweet story 
followed by a challenge to all of us.  
You can read her post by

She has asked us to make a CARD using a BUTTERFLY image.
Here is my submission:

Card #51

3 BIRDS ON PARADE
Butterfly Birdie on page 73 cut @ 4"
Card base and all solid colors are Recollections Paper
Background paper from Recollections Bolds & Brights 180 Stack
Ribbon from $1 Bin @ Michael's


My Mama loves butterflies. She has them everywhere around the house.
She even has jewelry butterfly pins scattered along her curtains and drapes.

I hope you'll pop over to DIZZY LIZZYS CREATIONS 
and play along with us.  We'd love to see your
butterfly cards too.

Please scroll down or CLICK HERE
to play along in our HELLO, CUPCAKE HOP!
There is lots of candy to be won!
I will be taking comments until tomorrow for blog candy entries.
To everyone that has already hopped along and left us such sweet comments,
THANK YOU!  All of your comments have made me SMILE. :)
I'll post the winner on Tuesday.



3 comments:

  1. Just finished up your Hello Cupcake blog hop. Thanks so much, saw a lot of wonderful projects. Now I am off to try a few. By the way, I just love your card with the bird with butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete