Monday, May 31, 2010

WINNER OF PDE CHALLENGE #3

Thank you to everyone who played and submitted a project for PDEC##3!!
All of your projects were really cool!  I have a bunch of talented bloggy friends!!
WINNER of PDE Challenge #3 - VACATION.....
I wrote down everyone's name on a piece of paper and had my hubby, Tom, draw the winner which is....
are you ready?
Winner of the Perfect Pages TRAVEL pack.....


.....is....
Stephenie at SS Crafter!
Yeah, Stephenie! Congratulations!
Please send me your address at 66cricket@gmail.com so I can get your prize out to you!
Here is Stephenie's creation for this challenge - awesome!



All future challenges will be posted on my new blog
Today is the beginning of Challenge #1!
Hop over and play along!! 
New challenges and New Paper Queens offering inspiration every Monday.
Have a safe and fun holiday - tell a soldier thank you!
:)  Hugs, Janis

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations Stephenie, I love your name teehee :)

    The card you made is awesome! Enjoy the goodies

    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stephenie!!! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete