Monday, April 26, 2010

LET'S PLAY


Don't be crabby.  LOL
When I was a teenager, my cousins and friends and I thought it was so funny to say, "Hello, Crabby."
I have no idea why.  But our parents always laughed when we said it.
Silly kids.

This is actually going to be a birthday card for someone next month..
Card base butter cream from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Cricut cartridge:  Create A Critter
Phrase page 40 cut @ 1 1/2"
Sand Castle page  40 cut @ 3"
Crabby on page 40 cut @ 1 1/2"
Rhinestones from Joann's Busy Kids, Kid's Camp
Scotch Photo Splits
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
Therm O Web Foam Squares
Kraft Paper
Other solid colored papers from Recollections
Blue Pattern paper from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack

Toodles!
Janis



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute:) I love the flourish you added, perfect touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! I love the gems in the crabs eyes! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete