Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tree Card


Hello all my bloggy friends!

I've been away for a few days, so now I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blog.

This morning I was able to throw together a quick card. I'm going to put some sort of saying at the top, but thought I'd go ahead and post it now anyway.

The image is colored with Crayola markers and crayons. The little girl is a DJ Inkers image.

Card base is from DCWV textured cards.

The beautiful patterned paper is from DCWV The Stack 6. I love this new paper!

Hope everyone has a fun-tastic day!

3 comments:

  1. really cute! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Janis, and the little girl is adorable! You did a great job of coloring her too! Glad you're back.
    Ttyl,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creations, l love the images and colours you have used are simply stunning so is the detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete