Wednesday, October 26, 2016

CTMH Flower Market Layout with Sugar Skull

My Halloween Layout below was inspired by this official Close To My Heart video:






The Cloud strip was actually a Zip Strip at the top of one of the 12x12 papers that most people trim off and toss. What?! Don't throw those away! Use them!

I cut out 2 of the Sugar Skulls with a different color combination. The other I plan on using on a card. Some of the elements added to this page were the cut outs from parts of the skulls.

Gold gems added to flower centers
A place for a 4x6 photo to be added after I get some costume pictures of our grandkids from Halloween.


For a skull, it sure is pretty.


Love these flowers and leaves.


Submitted
Lasting Memories - Fall Celebrations

Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

6 comments:

  1. Dia de los muertos, what fun and so colorful. Thank you for sharing your layout with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun - bright colors! Such a great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout. I love all the details on it.
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sugar skull...such fun colours! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I am obsessed with this skull! I need this cartridge! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete