Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lots of Christmas Tags

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Today I have a load of Christmas Tags to share with you. Two of the tags were stamps I colored that I showed you earlier this month, but they are mixed in the photo of some more stamps I wanted to share with you today.

Just as a reminder... the 2 colored stamps are from Pretty Cute Stamps - Cool Chick.

Below you will find all the links to the other image files. Except for the 2 colored stamps, everything else is a print and cut file.

The tag bases were created using My Favorite Things Stitched circle nesting dies. I love those dies! I'm going to give you all the links to the different files below. If you need a lot of tags, and really want to hand make them, using the print and cut feature and your Big Shot is a great way to go.





Submitted:
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion - Always anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!

10 comments: