Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE


-1.0 pounds this week!
//throws confetti//
-37.4 so far

How did your week go?
I hope it was a good one.

The church BBQ is coming up this weekend. They've been doing this for 45 years. My Uncle Bud was there from the beginning and was a major part of the planning, cooking, serving, cleaning, etc. He passed away this year, and the church is dedicating the BBQ to him. It will be the first one he's ever missed. I'm looking forward to standing in line, chatting with friends and family I haven't seen in years, and bringing home plenty of BBQ to enjoy now and freeze for later. It may be high in points, but that's what those extra weekly points are for.

Short post today.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Make good choices.
See you next week!

Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

For my crafty friends....
If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Janis - are you still doing WW - I joined up - - losing 36 pounds is a grand goal!

    ReplyDelete