Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday



Welcome to a brand new week. At this time next week, what would you like the scale to say?

This past week was challenging - every. single. day.  I had a couple of days of headaches and pampered myself with chocolate chip cookies (never a good idea). I had several days of just feeling exhausted and wanting to sleep. AND I had some woman issues going on which always manages to screw up my weight. Sigh. It's fine. It's all good. Weight Watchers does not yell at me or tell me what a disappointment I am or give me guilt.  In fact, no matter what my weigh-in day looks like, WW always seems to boost my spirits.

Monday's weigh-in day showed a gain of +1.2 pounds.  This is what WW had to say to me when I recorded my weigh-in...

So, you gained a little bit this week. 
Gaining is a normal part of the process and can happen for a lot of reasons.
Look back at this week and see what you might be able to change; 
then let go of what you can't. 
The best thing to do is focus on is making this coming week a success.

Yep, I love WW!


Enjoy your week. For everyone out there who had a week like I did - Hang in there! Don't let a little set-back steal your joy. You've come so far, and I'm proud of you.

If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.

Until next Wednesday,
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. I just love your attitude. I, too, am up. Looking back I know it was because I got lazy and didn't track. I also need to learn to say no to lunch date offers where I know the food type is not a good idea and I know I'm going to over eat. last, I threw away the chocolate chip M & M bags I had hidden in my outside fridge from my son. They actually scream my name at 9:00 every night. <3kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said from you Janis and WW! I love the encouragement you get from WW, because we all experience weight gain in some form or other. It could be water weight and not food weight. It just happens. You keep up the fabulous attitude Janis cause you are doing great! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete