Thursday, March 26, 2015

Project Life Scrapbook Layout - Week 12 Title Page

Hi, everyone! I'm excited to show you my Title Page for my scrapbook from Week 12 (last week). I did more journaling this time, and printed my photos a little bigger. Let's get to it!



  • Title Card Week 12 - PL Project 52 Title Card digital set & a date stamp
  • Sil ID# 76886 - Nested Journaling brackets
  • Miss Kate Cuttables - Look What I Caught - fish and can of worms
  • Cardz TV Stamps - Just Saying
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs - My Little Artist - paint splat & girl artist
  • KG Ray of Sunshine - Font for journaling 
If you are scrapbooking (Traditional style or Project Life pocket style), link up your pages over at Bimini Moose! We'd love to see your scrapbooking style.

See you tomorrow for another page from Week 12!
:) Janis


No comments:

Post a Comment