Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post #5 - COW's It Going?



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #5

Hi, Friends! I decided to create an Easel card. I haven't done one of those in a while.


  • Silhouette ID# 42699 (Lori Whitlock Bracket Easel Card)
    • I added a white cardstock strip to this for my sentiment
  • Silhouette ID# 38263 (cow holding heart)
    • Cow adhered with foam squares for dimension
  • Cardz TV Stamps - More Critter Captions
  • Red Enamel Jewels
  • Antique Brads (holds card open)

She's such a cutie cow.
:) Janis

Submitted:
Shopping our Stash - Starting with ABC (Aqua chevron, Brads, Cow) (Brads are over a year old)
Crazy 4 Chs - animal (not bears or bunnies)

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love easel cards but I seem to just keep making simple cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cow and the chevron background! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "ABCs" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute easel card! The chevron pattern is so fun and of course the piggy is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete