Tuesday, September 14, 2010

THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER WENT UP THE WATER SPOUT


I'm having so much fun making all these Halloween and Autumn cards!
Card base is textured orange from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Black mat (Recollections) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Orange pumpkin paper (Karen Foster Designs Biggie Bundle Throughout the Year #3) cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Spider from STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION (from Cricut cut swap)
Flowers from Calypso tin (Prima flowers)
Rhinestone from Joann's
Black ribbon from Michael's
Googlie eyes!!
The smile on this spider is precious!! (click photo to enlarge)
Hugs!  
Janis

6 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!!!! I just love those looooong legs! That bg paper is awesome and just perfect for this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis,
    Great card, I don't like spiders, but this guy is "Cool". Love the purle and orange flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! and woohoo!!! I just got that cartridge! Love the google eyes - I am going to have to use that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have this cartridge yet,the one with the spider,eeks-they definitely scare me!!I will try this though,cause it's cute!!You have done good job with your tutorial...I am from Canada,so -not sure if I qualify for this,does not matter though,still love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so new to this stuff,hope I can find my way around here,took me forever to get this comment stuff going on.Love your tutorial,Spiders scare the heck outta me tho'-I am gonna try this card!

    ReplyDelete