Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ORIENTAL DELIGHT



Here is an Easel card I made with just a little twist - it also opens up sideways.  Fun.
Aqua Cardstock from Recollections
Green Card from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Pattern paper from K & Company
Flower from Prima
Rhinestone in flower center from Joann's
Music printed from computer - found on Google search for free piano sheet music (I printed a whole page and just cut off a portion I wanted to use on this card.)
Geisha from Google search for free coloring pages
Image colored with Crayola markers and crayons
Scroll down for sweet swinging card I made this morning and posted earlier.
Toodles,
Janis
This is my submission for the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. How coooool!!! I love that idea of having an easel card open to the side, too! Great card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! I really like how the card opens out as well as being an easel card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the way you used a single flower, it really makes the card pop. Thanks for joining us at OSCC.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image, design and the papers. Thank you for joining us this week at OSCC, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete